Monday, July 21, 2008

My Photo Album 我的相本: Exhibition of "Acclamation · Affinity of Four Realms 四境情緣" 2

Sherry Yeung, my good friend and supporter.
我的好友楊葉燕卿。

Lily Lei, my good friend and supporter.
我的好友Lily Lei 。

Kansen Chu, Councilman of San Jose.
我的好友聖荷西市議員朱感生。


Pei-Jen Hau, my good friend.
我的忘年好友侯北人大師。

Audience’s recognition is my best motivation.
觀眾的肯定是我最大的鼓勵。

Kuoming Cai (left) and her daughter Sonia (center), my good friends and supporters
我的忘年好友蔡國敏女士(左) 與她的女兒Sonia (中)。

From left to right: Jeff, Hung Wei, Councilwoman of Millbrae, and Vice Mayer of Millbrae.
左起: 佛利蒙聯合高中學區委員魏虹, 密爾部瑞市議員, 和密爾布瑞市副市長。
I was appreciated any question about my work.
任何詢問關於創作的問題都讓我感到窩心。


Keller Gu, my good friend and supporter.
我的好友顧爾石。

This little art lover had her own favor.
這位小藝術愛好者頗有自己的品位。

Kris Wang (left) and Francis Wong, CPA.
我的好友庫柏蒂諾市長胡宜蘭和會計師黃乙權。

Tingting Chen, my good friend and supporter.
我的好友陳婷婷。
Jian Chen, Founder of New Concept Chinese School.
我的好友新意中文學校校長陳健。

Lingxia Meng, PR of Santa Clara County.
我的好友聖塔克拉拉縣PR孟靈霞。

我的好友FTSF26電視台記者王鐘婉。

Sharon Yu, Founder of Silicon Valley Women Association (left).
我的好友硅谷女性協會創會會長余雪 (左) 及畫家曾咏君 (右) 。




























No comments: